Friday, April 1, 2011

Live, Love, Stress?

Why is it that nothing is easy. I know life is not supposed to be easy but is it supposed to be the hard, unappealing and stressful. 


Mock exams are done and well I crammed really hard =/ I probably did arite but never as well as I can, but besides exams and what not.


This past week had been interesting to say the least. Maybe it be not hearing or wanting to hear from my girlfriend to just wanting to be alone. I tried calling her tonight and low and behold no answer, can't blame her, the call was not really going to be pleasant to say the least. I guess this will have to be done another time *sigh*. Whenever I start writing these things I start to regret doing it... much like other things in my life.


On another note Tkeyah ;) hopefullly more about that soon xD deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment