Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life Update?

Been a while again, really is hard to keep up with this when soo much is going on around you. You know exams and what not. I guess I should start of first with the fact that I recently broke up with my gf of 1.5 years, 2 weeks ago. I'm doing well all in all, guessing cause I was the one that pulled the plug. I really did care about her, but I never told anyone, not even my dearest friend Nick, but I was pretty sure she didn't "love" me. Kinda weird though that a male would be in that position. I mean come on even after  broke up she tries to force herself to have some sort of feeling on the whole thing, calls me a few days later asking me how I would feel if she got into another relship, so fuck it I cud care less about her now. lol as the song goes "I should have cheated" - Mike Posner <3.

Nothing's really been going on to say the least, just studying a lot and what not. Tryna enjoy single life, tryna get over the temptation of getting to another one rite now. *sigh* She's awesome but damn I am treated kinda badly, but thaat's my faullt alll in all. Plus I will tend to take it a bit harder than I should. Her bday was well Saturday :) all grown up I guess, but sadly I feel I'm getting further and further away from her. Bleh it happens rite, should I reallly care o.O I don't know what to think.... guess I should just focus on my work and being me, the right girl will come my way soon enough, no?.... 

I guess that's all for now, next time peeps, deuces ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment