I'm the kind of person who takes friendship seriously, but as time goes on I realise some people just aren't worth it, that's where I decided that the title of best friend should be "amped up". My best friends are my life yo and I love them (no homo). Sadly that never prevents you from falling out with them and being slightly vexed by them. But whatever the case I will always be there for them :D.
Damn I hate this girl though lol. She has never really been....argh I dunno how to say it. *sigh*
Whatever life goes on and that story remains untold. This week has been.... "odd"? Wow I would rather not say it here, but I have no idea what should be going on in my head, I nevr expected myself to do this =/ damn this must sound like I'm babbling nonsensically =/..........anyway imma end this off here and I will update maybe later today......so much more to discuss
No comments:
Post a Comment