Wow where has the time gone, CXC is so close. Sadly I haven't started working just yet, but that will change rite about now, my labs and sba's are all done and I can breathe a little. Talking about that, this week has been really hard =/. I barely slept a wink, may it be from working on my sba, talking on skype and helping out a friend to taking care of my darn cat >_<. It was soo hard and tiresome. Today however was the worst of it; had to fix my sba and at the same time rush down 2 last minute labs *sigh* at least it's over now rite.

Anyway moving away from the topic of work.....recently I have been going through a state of depression? I don't know any other way to describe it. I am just so fed up of the ppl near me who can't seem to understand how things affect me and in turn themselves. I was so frustrated I even broke up with my gf, only to end up getting back with her a while later. Damn it though I really don't know what to do anymore, it sometimes feels as if everything is against me, like when my ipod fell down :@ that really took me out of the game, although after some hard work I managed to buy a new one :) sadly it did not make me feel better about anything, at least yet.
Carnival is here.....sadly I may not be doing anything =/ it all depends..........I have a lot more to say but for now this is it :) have a great one everybody :)
No comments:
Post a Comment