Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Concert

Tonight we had a Christmas concert in skl where my gf attended. Sadly I wasn't as happy to see her as I usually would be as she and I had fallen out the night before...I eventually suckked it up as usually did so I could try to enjoy the little time I ever got to spend with her. The concert proceeded pretty well until a, well I can't really say unfortunate event but I have no better way of describing it, my friend oor should I say ex friend came on to perform. Not that I did not know she would be performing tonight. The dance was great, everything was great...cept I couldn't/can't talk to her.... my gf and her were once best of friends and now they can't stand to be near each other......which I could safely say is my fault. However that's a whole other story on it's own...I'll consider sharing it soon. Anyway, she came and sat in front of us......but I got up and left the auditorium cause I just can't stand the tension and the complications of the whole thing...I am never sure if she hates me, but if I talk to her my gf would surely hate me. *sigh* the rest oof it doesn't really matter atm I guess I'm off to sleep...see ya later

2 comments:

  1. omg :( I hate it when those weird relationships come up, and we can't be friends with everyone. I know there are people my friends would hate to know I was tlaking to, like their exes, and I would hate it if they talked to certain people. We do it out of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true :) that's exactly why I could understand that but that doesn't make it any easier

    ReplyDelete